A 2008 NISSAN XTERRA!!!!!! Yes, we bought a new car, which is another grown up thing we've done. I feel so grown up. We've been looking at buying a car for a few weeks now, since my car was dying a slow painful death. We found out we could get $1200 for my car, which was AMAZING and so much more than we thought we could get for it so we were trying to get it traded in before it died. We went in on Wednesday and everything just fell into place and we drove it home that night! It is such a change from my little clunker car but it is so great. And it will be so good to have when we have a family someday and in the snow. Scott is jealous that I get to drive it more than he does since he drives way more than I do and his Alero gets better gas mileage. But I let him drive it every now and then. haha.
It was my birthday recently too so we went to dinner to celebrate that as well. I had my nausea stomach ache on my birthday so we actually went the next week. We went to Tepanyaki, which was a super fun experience. We can't afford to eat at these kinds of places very often since Scott eats so much. I was almost full by the time our entrees were finished cooking, and Scott ate all his, plus the rest of mine and was "satisfied". There is a big difference between "full" and satisfied". Which meant, he could have eaten more (which he did when we got home). haha. i love him.
We also went to my friend Kenzie's wedding on my birthday. Her and Jason are so stinkin cute! It was a beautiful day, which was lucky because the weather had been crappy the whole week before and was crappy the day after. They looked so happy and in love, and it made me want to get married all over again. We are excited to have another married couple close to us to hang out with.
We are getting ready to move into his parents house at the end of this month. It will definitely be an experience. But now our new car will help with the move! And it will be easier to make a car payment without having to worry about rent checks.
We went to Scott's mission reunion last night, which was super fun. We got there a little late because Scott worked late. We love seeing the Moffitts and hanging out with them. Everyone always likes to give Scott a hard time because he was such a character in the mission field. They always ask me how I can put up with him. haha. I just love him so much, and really feel like the luckiest girl in the whole world to have him as my husband.
So I think that's everything that has been going on in our lives. One of these days I will actually have enough time to figure out how to change the background of our blog and make it all cute. Hope all is well with everyone. Until next time, caio!
2 comments:
Mother of all updates! That was a long one! NICE new car! Cute pics! Happy belated Birthday!
Niiiice car!!! So jealous!! ;)
Post a Comment