Sooooo I'm sure the word has already been spread, but it's true... we are expecting!!! My due date is June 17! It's kinda a ridiculous thought to think Scott and I will be parents, but we are beyond stoked!! It will be such a fun new adventure in our lives. As of today, I am 14 1/2 weeks. Hooray! The first trimester was pretty easy. I was nauseous, but with my celiac I am pretty much always nauseous so no one even suspected :) Although weeks 13-14 have been a little more sickness and misery filled. haha. I'm hoping that it doesn't linger too much longer. It's a good thing we get to have an adorable little Holtry at the end of it! I might be a tad better at updating this blog, but we'll see :) oooooo and here's some pictures! i know i know, it's about time!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Yup... there is a baby in there!
Sooooo I'm sure the word has already been spread, but it's true... we are expecting!!! My due date is June 17! It's kinda a ridiculous thought to think Scott and I will be parents, but we are beyond stoked!! It will be such a fun new adventure in our lives. As of today, I am 14 1/2 weeks. Hooray! The first trimester was pretty easy. I was nauseous, but with my celiac I am pretty much always nauseous so no one even suspected :) Although weeks 13-14 have been a little more sickness and misery filled. haha. I'm hoping that it doesn't linger too much longer. It's a good thing we get to have an adorable little Holtry at the end of it! I might be a tad better at updating this blog, but we'll see :) oooooo and here's some pictures! i know i know, it's about time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome news!!! Congratulations to you both, you will be great parents for sure. We are also expecting a baby boy in the middle of March. Crazy! I am excited to be a grandpa:) Los quiero mucho. Lance
we are sooo excited to find out what baby holtry is..and to meet baby holtry!!!
Post a Comment