Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Complicated
So I just need to vent about a little bit of my current frustrations and challenges. Things just get more and more complicated. Scott's school schedule has been changed like 3 times because of work and possible football training schedules. Scott is in the process of trying out for the University of Utah football team which is a great opportunity for him but its also made us change some of his schedule. If he does weight lifting with the team he has to have the afternoons between 2-5:30 in order for that to happen. Which means he might not be able to work at Zion's bank all the days he has been because it would interfere with his lifting time. He also had to change some of his classes because of the lack of sleep he's been getting because he's been working early at UPS. He would really like to quit that job and I really want him to be able to quit but if he can't work at Zion's, then we would only be relying on my paychecks, which are not consistent because of my spastic work schedule at the Cheesecake Factory. Also, if he doesn't work at Zion's, we lose our insurance. Alot to deal with and figure out. It's been kinda hectic trying to get everything figured out. Makes me realize that no matter what kind of plans we have for ourselves, Heavenly Father has his own plans in mind. I know everything will work out, but I just hope I have enough patience to endure it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
seriously, I know just how you feel and I'm sorry! I wrote a post just like this the other day on my blog. I totally agree with you. It's been a rough couple of months. I hope everything works out for you guys. Goodluck to scott and tryouts. Let me know if you need anything! Love you lots!
JULIANN
Post a Comment