Thursday, January 22, 2009
Another New Job
So I got a new job at Zion's Bank. I start on Monday and I have mixed emotions. I am excited to start a new job and to have a full time consistent job. The paycheck will be nice. I'm nervous because I've never worked in the banking industry and I'm not quite sure what I'll be doing for my job. I sure hope it's a smooth transition and is a job I can handle. My time and availability will be limited once I start this job, which is ok, but is also less time I get to spend with my amazing husband. We are still working on getting his schedule figured out with school and football and jobs. Scott has met with some of the football coaches and he hasn't really gotten any clear answers. We are hoping by the end of the month, we have a better idea whether he will be playing or not. Until then, I just worry and stress about it, and Scott has to remind me to not worry. He is so calm about the whole thing, which I admire because I just think about it everyday. I know it will work out, I just need to have the patience to get through it. I've been battling sickness again. I swear I have been sick for the past 4 months and I just can't shake it. I keep hoping I will feel better soon. And I know there are so many of our friends that we need to hang out with, but our schedules are still totally crazy. We really are trying our best to hang out with everyone! It's so hard because I feel like I don't know what our schedules are going to be like until the day before, which does not work well for my planning and organized mindset. We will try super duper hard to make plans to hang out with everyone. But if it doesn't happen for a while, please please please don't be offended. We will make it happen soon! I will be sure to update about my new job and what's going on with scott's life! until next time, caio!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sick for 4 months, eh ;) ;) ;)
no, i know what you mean, i'm always sick, and it sucks, and dave never gets sick.
best of luck w/ the new job. full time jobs at a desk can be quite taxing. I know it sounds lame, but make sure to get at least a walk in everyday because your physical activity will seriously be cut from your life.
the banking industry is great. I really like it and I think you will too. You meet a lot of interesting people and they end up telling you their entire life story even if you have no desire to hear it! Anyway, good luck to you and to scott.
I'm sorry that you've been sick! That is so annoying, cause you never feel like yourself. I"m so glad that we have blogs! Woo hoo! Congrats on the new job! I bet that you'll like it with the paid holidays. Nine to five is what I do, and it's actually a lot better. But let me know!
It's so fun to hear about your life! It does get busy often! It was so fun and random talking to you the other day! Who is scott waiting to here from with football?
Post a Comment