Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh the Adventures!

So I know it's been forever since I've actually blogged but that is because we are so dang busy!!! I know you might think that is an overexaggeration but I can guarantee that we are super duper busy. I have been working full time at Zion's bank for about a month now. It's been great! I still have tons to learn but I'm getting the hang of things and actually survived my first week by myself! (My boss went out of town to get divorced). I am still working at The Cheesecake Factory a few days a week. When I got hired at Zion's, I told Cheesecake that I could only work nights and only 3 or 4 a week. Well they were scheduling me like 4 or 5 nights a week and I was exhausted! Scott keeps telling me to quit so that I can get more rest. I feel bad that Scott works so much beacuse he still works at UPS in the early morning and still works at Zion's bank. AND he's in school full time. I would rather be working hard right now and letting him spend time on school and try to give him some kind of break. Once I get home from the restaurant, we go straight to bed. Needless to say, we hardly see each other and I'm gaining weight. It kinda sucks since I have no time to work out and my eating habits are out of control. Anyways... we are alive and well. My inlaws got thier mission call to Omaha, Nebraska and leave March 16. So we will be moving into their house sometime between March 16th and May 4th (that is when our lease is up). We had a great Valentine's day. We both had to work during the day, but we were able to spend the evening together. We cooked the most amazing Chinese Barbecue Salmon. I'm going to post pictures soon I promise. Every extra second that I have goes to sleeping or eating. Mostly sleeping. Anyways... so I just wanted everyone to know we are still alive and if you want to hang out, let's plan it a few weeks in advance. So until next time, caio!

2 comments:

Taryn Torres said...

Sounds like you two are busy! Hope all is well don't work yourself to death!

Juliann Lambson said...

my grandparents just started their mission there! Fun! Maybe they will meet each other!