Friday, July 17, 2009
Anniversary Pictures!
Ok so I stole this idea from my mom, but I really want to take pictures around the same time every year Scott and I are married. So last year we had our engagements and wedding pictures. Well we passed our first anniversary and were trying to figure out when and who could take our pictures. So this girl at my office is trying to build her profile for photography and offered to take our pictures. So we had a super fun time doing our photoshoot, and the pictures turned out amazing!! She is working on burning them onto a CD but as soon as she does, I will for sure post them. Scott keeps giving me a hard time, saying I need to change my profile pictures since we've been married for a year :). I'm pretty sure wedding pictures never get old, but it's still fun to get some new excitement so I'll humor him and update them as soon as we get our pictures! so stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ha ha about wedding pictures never getting old. It's more of having a change!! We got our pictures taken not too long ago as well. It was fun to have a change from wedding pics!
MEMORI!!!Hey there long lost roomie! I hung out with Laura and she said she had seen your blog address on facebook...thought I better check it out, check up on you, and now you are added to our list!! Love ya and I love that you guys took more pictures at 1 year. How fun and what a great idea!
Check us out...themarkhamface.blogspot.com
Post a Comment