So I know it's been forever, because it is always forever between posts, but we are still alive and well. I've discovered that when you work full time after college, life is pretty much the same year round, except that the weather is nicer in the summer, and you get a little darker (if you;re lucky). SO my life is pretty much the same. I still work at Zion's full time and at Cheesecake Factory a few nights a week. Luckily they;ve cut back my hours so I've been able to spend more time with my stud muffin husband. He is not taking classes this summer so he's been able to take long naps and relax a little bit. Which is so necessary cuz he kills himself during school time. We were able to take our one vacation this summer to Bear Lake with my family and it was a much needed vacation. We were up there with just my family the first part of the week, then all my relatives came up. It was fun, boating, and relaxing, and just hanging out. Scott's sister was up there with her family and a bunch of people so we talked to them for a little bit. But alas, vacations only last so long before it's back to the real world. It's so hard to get time off from our 4 jobs so we most likely won't be taking any more vacations this year. Well maybe a few days for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We have gone to a bunch of wedding receptions and are going to a bunch more soon. That's what summer time is all about.
Hung out with one of my old roommates from freshman year, Melissa. That was so fun! Catching up with old friends is always a good time. I feel so far away sometimes even though we are just in Salt Lake. Went to the Oquirrh Mountain temple open house. Gorgeous! You should go if you have the chance. oooo I made a doctor's appointment for the end of this month to get my stomach checked out. SOOOOO hopefully we get some answers to what the heck is goign on with that. I haven;t had any problems lately, but I always have some kind of little tummy ache. It sucks. So yea, I'm excitd to see the doctor and see what he says. Since we hit our freakin ridiculous deductible with my hospital visit. Anyways.... not much else is going on with us. ummm and if there is, it obviously isn't significant enough for me to remember. I will post pictures.... eventually. And if anything major does happen, I will keep you posted I swear. I don't even know how often anyone even reads this, or if anyone even does. BUt just in case you are reading this update on our lives, things are well. We are alive and in love. I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to Scott. He really is the best thing that has happened to me. K well that's all I got for now. Caio!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment