Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's a.......

GIRL!!!!!!!!! Little Holtry is a happy healthy wiggly little girl. She was shy at first but she is a girl. haha. We are so excited!!! We went and bought something pink that very night to celebrate :) That's about all we have purchased since we got pregnant so we got a little shopping to do! We have another ultrasound tomorrow and I'm super excited!! I just love seeing her wiggle, especially since I can feel her moving around these days!! We are so excited to be adding a gorgeous little princess to our family and can't wait to meet her!! Now we just have to agree on a name :)

5 comments:

Shumway Adventures said...

Super Exciting!! I want to see pictures of you!! Let's keep sending the baby bump pics!!

Alyssa/Jo said...

So I totally missed the blog post about you being pregnant! CONGRATS! That is so fun and exciting. You are gonna be such a cute momma. Can't wait to meet your little peanut!

Lauren said...

Hooray! Girls are the best!! Congratulations on your little princess!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!!!! It'll be fun to shop for cute little girls clothes!

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! Girls are so much fun! It's fun seeing pictures of you! I haven't you or your family in FOREVER!

I found you through Mitch and Jessica, who I don't even know, but was interested in a craft that she had posted on a blog that I follow! Crazy!

I hope that your pregnancy stays easy and you don't get too sick! Congrats again!!!