Thursday, December 11, 2008

I GOT A JOB!!!!

So I finished my job at The Canyons because I didn't want to drive up to Park City anymore. Especially since my car is dying a slow painful death. I decided that I needed to get a job because it was not a good time to be unemployed. So we decided that I should talk to my friend Tara since she works at the Cheesecake Factory and said that she could get me a job if I was desperate. So we decided I was desperate so I texted her. She got me an interview for today and I went in and it was kind of a whirlwind interview, but at the end of it I HAD A JOB!! So I'm gonna be a hostess at The Cheesecake Factory. Should be interesting but fun. It's good to just have a job. So hopefully it works out and the hours aren't horrible. Hooray!!

No comments: