HELLO BLOGGING WORLD!!! So I thought it was about time I started a blog for Scott and I. I'm into all the other online places, like facebook and myspace but it's about time I got a blog. Someone told me that facebook is for single people and blogs are for married people. And since I am now married, a blog sounds like a great idea. Scott really isn't into the whole online blogging world so I'm sure that the majority of the blogs will be done by me, Mrs. Memori Holtry. I put Scott's name first on the blog because he is so funny about having his name first on things so I thought I would humor him. It might take me a while to get everything all figured out with how this blogging thing works. So now we have a blog. HOORAY!! I'm not sure how often I will update it or post pictures or whatever but I will do my best.
Oh and just so everyone knows, my mom is going into surgery today to have a lump removed from her breast. It's the second one they have found in the past 2 years. She had another surgery when they first moved to Reno because of a tumor they found. That one was benign (not cancerous) and they say this one is benign too but still kinda a scary situation. So hopefully everything works out and she doesn't have any other problems. If you could keep her in your prayers that would be great!
So that's all I got for now. Scott and I are happy and busy. I'm still looking for another job so I don't have to drive up Parley's Canyon everyday is the treacherous winter weather. I've interviewed at Zion's bank and I'm just waiting for some phone calls. Scott is still working at UPS and at Zion's bank and going to school full time. He pretty much never sleeps and he just works so hard for our little family. And I just love him so much. We are still trying to figure out our travel plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We are hoping to make it to Reno for Christmas and we are hoping to make it to California for Spring Break. We'll see how it all works out. Ok so now I'm really done for now. I might end up blogging one more time today if I find out if I got a job or not! caio for now!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay! Finally! Add mine...
Travilynshu.wordpress.com and Jaqshu.blogspot.com love ya.
alright! It'll be so much fun to hear what you're up to and see pictures! Your mom and family are in our prayers.
Yayy! I'm so excited you've entered the world of blogging!
I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I hope everything turns out ok!
hey! it's true, blogging is what married people do. ours is daveosarah.blogspot.com if you wanna read it. although it's not that interesting. I can't find the cord to my camera so i can't post any recent pictures. oh well. :) nice blog, I look forward to reading in the future (if that's ok w/ you) good luck w/ the job thing!
Yay for blogging! I am going to stalk you like crazy! Just kidding. Add me too, lishandwhitney.blogspot.com
yay for your blog! and i didnt know about your mom, mem. i will for sure pray for her! i hope everything went well with the surgery. let us know.
Post a Comment