Tuesday, November 18, 2008
A Minor Dilemma
Scott and I are going to the BYU/Utah game this weekend which I am STOKED about. The only problem is what colors I should wear. Being a BYU grad, I have cougar in my blood. But Scott is a Ute and we've been in the Utah student section all season (the muss). So as much as I want to wear my BYU blue, I am afraid that I might get smacked around in the student section. Although my husband and his brother are both big enough to not let that happen. Also, Scott might be playing for Utah next year and if that is the case, then I will definitely be cheering him on all season. Do you see my predicament? Scott is most likely going to be wearing red because he doesn't own any BYU clothes, Utah has a better record this season, and he wants them to have a good ending to the season so he can play for a good team next year that has a good standing. Maybe I will wear a BYU tshirt and my Utah sweatshirt. That way, I can go both ways. Any suggestions?? I know most of you go to BYU so of course you will say GO COUGS (which i fully support) but I also don't want to be murdered in the crowd. You also have to remember and consider that Utah students drink alcohol and are almost gauranteed to be intoxicated at the game. Anger and alcohol and long time college rivals are not a good mix. haha. So I want your input. Let me know what you think. Have a spectacular Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, I really want you to live a long and happy life. So I say go with the red to avoid being murdered!
Wear red. You will be supporting your hubby next year by wearing red. Might as well get used to it!
Post a Comment